In the midst of the discussion on Dhoom 4, Sharukh will announce his next film in a short time.


In the midst of the discussion on Dhoom 4, Sharukh will announce his next film in a short time.

Dhoom 4 movie story
Dhoom 4 

While the market for rumors about Dhoom 4 (Dhoom 4) is hot, in the meantime, Shahrukh Khan says that he is going to announce his next film in the next one or two months. They told me that they are currently working on two, three scripts. 

Bollywood's King Khan revealed this on Thursday in Mumbai, the second season of Disney-owned Star India Network 'Ted Talks India.

It was mentioned in the recent media report that Shahrukh Khan can be seen in Yash Raj Films' Dhoom 4. Another rumor was that actor Quentin Tarantinos is going to act in the Hindi remake of 'Kill Bill'. At the same time, another report said that Shah Rukh was engaged in preparing for 'Don 3'. Others say they are working on a project with Ali Abbas Zafar or Rajkumar Hirani.


Laughing at this, Shahrukh Khan said, "Actually, I asked Sanjay, Gaurav and Uday Talked and this is the stage where I want to announce this. I will come here soon and tell everyone about it. TED Talks will be my new film. "

While getting serious, ShahRukh Khan further said, "Well here is the matter of jokes. I am thinking of taking some time. I am working on two-three scripts and inshallah, as soon as they are ready Yes, I will be ready too because most of the people I am working with are busy now. 

In such a situation, I will announce it myself. Let the rumors keep blowing till I think, Y Good because it i got some ideas.

While getting serious, ShahRukh Khan further said, "Well here is the matter of jokes. I am thinking of taking some time. I am working on two-three scripts and inshallah, as soon as they are ready Yes, I will be ready too because most of the people I am working with are busy now. 

In such a situation, I will announce it myself. Let the rumors keep blowing till I think, Y Good because it i  got some ideas.

Not Salman, these actors will be villains in 

'Dhoom 4', Ranveer will also be together!

So far all the films in the 'Dhoom' franchise have been hits. Now it is the turn of the fourth part and discussions have been going on for a long time about its star cast. Many big star names have been revealed specially for Villain's role. Recently, SalmanKhan's name also cropped up,

But according to the news that is coming out now, Shahrukh Khan will play the role of the Villain in 'Dhoom 4' and not only that, Ranveer Singh will also be seen in the role of a cop with him.

Though such reports are coming to light only in media reports, there has been no official announcement regarding the name of Shahrukh and Ranveer. But it is being said that the makers have already approached both these actors, who have several films one after the other and are having difficulty adjusting the dates for 'Dhoom 4'.

According to reports, Ranveer will be seen in the role of Jai Dixit, previously played by Abhishek Bachchan, while Shahrukh will be seen in the Villain's role. At the same time, the name of the actor for Ali's role has to be finalized. Shahrukh has always been praised for his villainous role, so if he gets along with Ranveer, 'Dhoom 4' will definitely become even more interesting. At the same time, fans will also be interested to know who will be seen in the female lead role among them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raveena Tandon is was crazy about this Bollywood star

Love Story of Ajay Devgan

This is Bollywood's superhit love story