Dabbangg 3

DABANGG 3
Dabangg 3

Girlfriend doesn't even hold hands at a public place: Salman Khan
Through Dabangg 3, Salman Khan will once again be seen as Chulbul Pandey. If the fans have given him the status of larger than life, then Salman too has followed that tradition for the last three decades. In this special meeting, Salman spoke out on many issues apart from the film, family, etc.
I feel uncomfortable just doing such scenes. You would never have seen me holding hands in a public place with my girlfriend. That hugging, kissing-visiting is not like me. I don't like performing all these things.
 Understand the younger generation, but it is not good for children. I don't like doing all these things at all. These films are watched by our parents, uncles, sisters, and children.

I do not like to see myself doing this. I am not comfortable with that. I have always said that my bedroom is my bedroom and my world begins with the living room. When the first VCR cassettes came and we used to watch English movies, when kissing scenes would come, everybody started talking here and there… So it is in my mind, like what happened yesterday and tomorrow Even with the parents, we are watching the film and if the lovemaking scenes come, even today, despite being Fifty Plus, we start to look around. This is our culture.

Whether your fan or critic, everyone agrees that age does not affect you. You still carry a flamboyant role like a domineering, while the actors with you have turned to macho roles, who would give credit for this?

First of all, I would give credit to my parents and secondly to my siblings' children and their friends, because most of all I hang out with them, connect with them a lot. Many people also believe that in real life, you are far from trouble like marriage, So the stress in your life is less. Doesn't marriage not sign the marriage paper? It is simply that it is not as difficult to break as tearing paper (laughs) breaks up in a relationship, divorces in marriage. It is the same thing. The emotional trauma is the same.

People are eagerly waiting for an entertaining film like Dabangg 3. Many people make parallel cinema, but the audience hopes for only a good and fun cinema?

We do not make parallel cinema, some people make. Let them make it. We are happy for them. We make Masi and commercial cinema. The day Heroism dies, the day we all die. We need a hero, not a villain.

In the film India, your character was very layered, yet people like you more in characters like Dabangg, Kick or Wanted.

Bharat was a very beautiful film. It also did a lot of business, but people made up their minds that the film is worth 300 or 400 crores and it will earn 500. When the figures for the film do not reach their mark, they feel that the film has done so much business. While the film crossed the 200 mark, which is a very big thing. Hardly 15-20 films can do this much business.

I always say that people measure the failure-success of a film on a different scale. He says that this film did not do, but when the second film does less business than that, he calls the first film a hit. This is the love of my fans. I do not take it in a negative way. My fans love that they do not consider my big hit too big. That's what they think That our brother's film, our hero's film did not do as good business as he wanted us to. This is the concern and love of my fans.
 Now let us see how people take over the bully. There is no filth in our films. There is definitely a social message in our films, which we are told to laugh and play.

You have always introduced new faces. First Sonakshi and this time you have brought Mahesh Manjrekar's daughter Say. How to generate so much confidence?

At that time it seems that it will pass. We Introduced Many Girls. However, it was not our fault in the case of two-three girls. After Lucky, Sneha (Ullal) had several films, but she refused. Zarine (Khan) was given the title of Fatrina by people from the beginning, which according to me is unfair, but she is doing quite well for herself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raveena Tandon is was crazy about this Bollywood star

Love Story of Ajay Devgan

This is Bollywood's superhit love story